What Sets Us Apart
- We manufacture critical components which make us extremely important suppliers to large-scale Medium Scale heavy engineering producers.
- We have the advantage of fabrication, machining ,blasting and painting under one roof.
- Our team can work with all types of standards, such as ASME, AWS, DIN EN, ISO and IS.
- A leader in manufacturing to serve Thermal, Petroleum, Chemical, and other Power Sectors.
- 3 CNC Profile gas cutting machines with plasma cutting
- Nesting software is used to minimize raw material wastage
- Pre Punching CNC Plate Rolling Machines (3000mm width x 25 mm thick)
- Welding - Qualified Welders in various process as per project requirement.
a) MMAW - Manual Metal Arc Welding
b) FCAW - Flux Cored Arc Welding
c) GTAW - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
d) MAG - Metal Active Gas Welding
e) SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
- Welding machines with modern technologies & features - of various reputed make like Panasonic, Miller, ADOR
- Precision welding positioners, fixtures own developed for higher productivity
- Maps, Process flow Diagram, displayed work instruction for process control
- Edge preparation, Pre heating, Controlled welding parameters- Current, Voltage, Gas flow, Speed etc.
- Testing inhouse facilities
1. Ultrasonic testing (UT)
2. Magnetic Particle testing (MP)
3. Dye penetrant testing (DP)
4. Radiographic testing (RT)
- Trained & qualified LEVEL II Technicians for NDT
- Indian as well as International standard blasting & painting facilities providing one stop solutions for all kind of painting activity
- Blasting furnace Modern Blasting painting booths (size 15Mtr x 10Mtr)
- WAGNER (Germany)/JAGUAR Semi Auto Airless painting
- Sa 2.5 Level shot blasting
- 3 - Coat painting (Primer - Intermediate –Top Coat) Metalizing & epoxy paint scheme of international standard painting norms Make - AKZONOBEL, JOTUN, HEMPEL,INTERNATIONAL,BURGER
- All machined area covered with rust preventive
- ISO 9001: 2015 By Bureau Veritas
- Highly qualified, experienced and specifically trained designers for jigs, fixtures and other tooling
- Fully certified welders in accordance with DIN & ASME Standards for all SMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SAW welding processes
- ASNT level II personnel for Ultrasonic, Radiographic, Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Tests & Visual Testing
- Complete compliance with American Society Non Destructive Test Standards