The Training and Management Development activities comprise the continuous process in integrating the needs of the organization with those of the individuals for growth and development. Training & Development needs are identified and discussed with the Head of the Departments, Annual Training Calendars are prepared and Programs and Workshops are organized periodically.Some of our external training programs:
- Welding Procedure & Reference Standards
- Welding Qualification: Covered topics on the position of welding torch, welding life, importance of welder classification, advantages, safety, improvement, customer satisfaction, good quality welding, time saving, continual improvement and team work.
- Welding Coordinator Training: Trainees were trained on the visual inspection process, acceptance criteria and on using different types of standards.
- Welding Visual Testing: Information was provided on visual inspection to improve product quality. Learning about NDT methods such as MPT, DP and visual testing were also included.
- Basics of Manufacturing Process - application & types: The basics of types of welding, their process and defects were covered.
- Functional skills are given equal importance. Soft skill training such as personality development, communication, teamwork, improving workplace behaviour, planning and organizing are imparted as a continuous learning process. Individuals are encouraged to learn from the marketplace and customer project sites through site visits and interaction.